Your possession order is filed with the District Clerk in the County where you were divorced, or if you were not married to the other parent of your child, in the County where the child was living at the time the Order was entered. Each clerk has their own procedure for obtaining copies of orders at this point and you should either contact us for help or the clerk in the county where the order was entered.