Skilled Litigators. Divorce Experts.
What are you looking for in a lawyer? We practice law together because we share the belief that being a good lawyer starts with being a good person. Good people are compassionate. Good people are truth-tellers. Good people stand up for others, and speak out against wrong. Read on, and see if our philosophy rings true for you. We care about our clients. We care about doing things the right way, the first time.
- We believe our first job is to listen.
- We listen, then we advise, then we plan, then we execute.
- We prepare cases for trial. And in doing so, we give our clients the best opportunities to settle.
- We know the value of having the case finished—and we focus on getting you there, so you can once again focus on your family, your career, your hobbies, your life.
- We love a challenge. We take pride in solving complex problems.
- We do not get pushed around.
- We are serious about our ethical obligations: to the client, to opposing counsel, to the Court, to the profession.
- We are serious about our craft. We intend to get better every day. We do not dabble in other practice areas.
- We seek out and develop talented attorneys, paralegals, and staff. We aim to keep them.
- We give back: through our work with Volunteer Legal Services, and our support of People’s Community Clinic.
- We are family lawyers, and proud of it.